Monday 4 January 2010

I Seem to have forgotten to blog :L

This Will be corrected shortly, i hope...
Hmm i could just do a list of things that've happened to save time, yeah.

So between now and my last blog i can remember ive:
  • Argued some more with Ben, the prat.
  • Had christmas, i got a purple i-pod! its beautiful.
  • Hmm had a new years party (and new year) we broke our cousins bed.. that sounds wrong its ok we sat down a bit hard and the slats snapped. Umm yeah my cousin was amazingly drunk, which was amusing. She fell out the window onto the garage roof though, which was scary...
  • Said some stupid stuff to someone, then regretted it and apologised, i wonder if they forgave me though..
  • Went to my girlfriends, which was the highlight of the holidays by far, i think her mum should leave us alone in the house more often.. hehe
  • Bought a new hoodie from Topman in carlisle, its purple!

"Im missing you so much, il say you die tonght,

Just so i can get to you before the sun will rise,

I know these times are hard and i feel this too,

But non of that ever seems to matter when i'm holding you,

And i'm wasting away, away from you.."

No comments:

Post a Comment