Monday 25 January 2010

"And i wanted you to know, that i love the way you laugh"

Well well here we are again, lying here wondering what to write in today's post. I usually do this when I'm bored and there's nothing else to do now. I came online to ask someone about the Critical Thinking homework for tomorrow, and they didn't know about it, so now i could either guess what to do or not do it. Both are very unwise options.. And as a side note: Critical Thinking is the worlds most crappiest subject (and i was gonna colour that red, but the colour bar has disappeared....
Sorry had to take a moment to make a confused face and double check the toolbar bit.

Well back to the blog, I'm going to blog your socks off dear readers, about pointless topics and in the unfortunate style of everyone Else's blog, depressing subjects probably.
Well lets start with that I'm really annoyed with myself, i was on bebo (hehe) because my facebook has exploded (more on that in a bit)and was posting on Sian's profile. The for some stupid reason, i clicked the "Show All Comments" butten and scrolled to the comments Ben posted while they where going out (Repetitive crap) but there was a picture of them hugging.. And for some reason this affected me, this kind of.. anger, jealousy? boiled up in me and i swiftly exited the web page. Although it was too late, i now have this image of them hugging, and the smile on her face. But what the fuck is wrong with me? they're not going out, they never speak, she hates him and tells me everyday how much she loves me. Ive never been a jealous person although i am prone to some paranoia's, so i dunno. I'm never going near that certain area again. And I'm going to give her a big hug tomorrow and tell her how much i love her. Because it will make be feel better. Don't get me wrong I'm not worried that they'll get back together or something cos i doubt that will ever happen. But, but its when i see a message from him from like four months ago expressing love or from her doing the same, or if she talks about what they did (although she hasn't done that for months now)i remember he telling me about sports day and them lying on the Field and how she was the happiest she's ever been, and it just makes me think "Well how do i beat that then? if it was the best." so then i get paranoid again for crap reasons. But me being me i think i can suss out a cause, everyone in a relationship fears the same, that the other may lose interest and leave. We don't acknowledge this feeling and push it to the back of our minds but it's always there. Hell I'm even worried id stop liking her, she's so amazingly lovely.
Wow, id better stop this it sounds like I'm having doubts, but I'm not I'm not at all. I love her more and more everyday and school just annoys me because people being about especially teachers means i cant express that love as much as i want too. Though i dint care if people see, teachers are weird about relationships in school; something i still don't understand.
Haha in fact this reminds me of a lovely dream i had about a week ago. In it Sian was round here and we decided to go for a walk (and we took the dog, bear in mind when i had this dream we did not own the dog we had only seen in in the kennels, yet it was in the dream anyway) but yeah it was summer and really warm and the ground was dry and grassy and we just lay on this hill and kissed and hugged and it was perfect. (The dog lay nearby with its lead pegged into the ground). I wish i could dream of her more often,and I've had some pretty messed up dreams before featuring people Ive only ever seen and never talked too.

Hmm well i think that's it apart from to say 'I Love You Sian!' in case she magically reads this or something haha.

Well onto the next bit, we got a dog this weekend too. Named 'Nell' she's a female German Shepherd cross Collie and is a very lovely dog. She already can 'Sit' 'lie down' and almost 'Heel'. Although she does have a tendencie to jump up at you if she's exited but we counter that by ignoring her (manual says too haha).

That's Her; She's a beautiful dog.

Oh yeah the facebook thing, its not much but my facebook is exploding, it wont let me post comments or go on note's! So i have been tagged in one and am yet to read it and people are commenting on mine but i cant read them either. It's frustrating to say the least.
There's so many depressing blogs around at the moment, its scary and saddening. Let me ask: How do you help someone who doesnt want to be helped? The answer, you don't. BUT that is a crap thing to do, everyone should help each other. And i've tried so hard.

Well that's all for now i think.
Song of the day hmm lets see; well i really like this song, has a great tune and is fun to sing along too. And the song applies to a few people. The whole first paragraph applies to one lovely person. But also line two applies to someone too.

"And I wanted you to know, that i love the way you laugh,
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away,
I keep your photograph, and i know it serves me well,
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain,

Cos im broken, when im lonesome,
And i dont feel right, when you're gone away.."


'Broken' by Seether feat Amy Lee

Apologies for spelling errors, i can't be bothered to check it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment