Saturday 5 December 2009

*Yawn* First Post? Oh, okay...

As the title says *yawn*.....
Well, its saturday, 15:24 pm on the 5th of december. A day when all should be outside enjoying the crisp winter air as it falls down from the atmosphere like a blanket of chilly-ness.
But no, guess what, im here, inside, attempting to write this English Essay..
Its Shakespeare, title is "How does Shakespeare make Act 3, Scene 1 Tense and Exiting?" my answer: Who gives a fuck.
Honestly, if the English dept are trying to make us admire his work they've got another thing coming, essays are just cunning ways to turn kids against great works of literature forever.
This essay's for monday, and ive done 3 paragraphs. I should be writing it rather then this but im past the point of caring, which is never good, ever.
The same Itunes playlist has been playing the same songs over and over, its my Homework playlist so is made of slow type songs to enable me to think while listning. Unfortunatly these slow songs are usually the depressing ones (such as My Immortal - Evanescence, which is on now) which really help to make this dull, grey afternoon so much more exiting, i wish.
*Another yawn* Right, so if i look out the window i can see the only christmas tree around, in the house accross the way's living room. They never remember to shut the curtains so always give me a veiw ito their living room. Not much furniture but thats probably cos they're young people. I seem to be learning about them though, the man spends all day on the computer and the woman just hoovers the same spot repeatedly. They have a son too, a small boy who seems to have grown in like a week.. strange. But enough of that, makes me sound like a nosy person, which im not.
I would write more, but anyone whos reading this is probably bored, il describe my life tommorow...

Cya'l!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! xD That made me laugh you perv! I wasn't bored, write more about Mr and Mrs next door! :D

    ReplyDelete