Sunday 6 December 2009

Next one =]

Well, today's been pretty crap, well the start was but the ends been average.
Started the day doing that essay i spoke of in the last entry, finally got it done! Cant say how happy that made me. Its funny, yesterday i couldn't think what to write but today it just happened! The words came and i finished it in half the time it took me to write a paragraph yesterday (basically all day).
So yeah, i was overjoyed to have it finished and did a jig, just kidding.
Dunno what happened to the rest of the day, i cant remember to be honest. But right now at 25 to 8 I'm sitting in the living room on my laptop writing this and listening to the amazing new album "Dear Agony" by Breaking Benjamin, who are by far my favorite band of all time. I dunno how you describe why you like a certain band the best, i can say i like the whole Emo/Rock/Screamo stuff because to me it is exiting to listen too. And some songs are good to sing too (or attempt to). I like BB(Breaking Benjamin) the most because they have a good quality of musical skill, write good songs and catchy tunes, and play awesome guitar pieces in the songs.
(Ooh my favorite one has come on: "Without You")...
Hm well the family seem to be watching Countryfile on TV, i don't really understand the thrills from watching a farmer walking sheep down a road, but each to their own i guess.
Cant wait for tomorrow, i get to see Sian again, (Sian is my girlfriend by the way).
Mm well i could go on forever about how amazing she is but i wont, i'll just say she is my everything and i don't know what id do without her, plus she gives the greatest hugs ever! We annoy our friends by having hugs that last like 5 minutes, people start taping their feet and going "no rush, at all" and i just think "no there isn't" and carry on, i could hold her forever because it keeps me so happy and i hate it when people pull us apart or make remarks no matter how jokingly (which unfortunately happens). Too all those searching for their soul mate (such as one of my best friends, who most likely wont read this) i say hold on, don't give up, if they are the right person then they will realise. And to people suffering a break-up i can only give my deepest sadness.
Enough of that though, Batman Begins is on ITV at 8 (or is it half 8?) i dunno but its a really good movie that I've only seen once, just in case my parents turn evil and decide i cant watch it I've set the Free Sat-Box to record it. Clever eh....
Well its been a long entry today, so much to say.
Be back tomorrow dudes.

Cya'l!

No comments:

Post a Comment