Saturday 19 February 2011

Inception

She wraps her arms around my neck and i position my arms around her waist, we hold each other. The feel of her body close to mine and the sweet smell of her hair washes over me, spreading a warmth from my head to my toes. I am reluctant to let this perfect moment but eventually she loosens her hold and moves back. But this time instead of moving away she keeps her arms around me, and before I'm able to contemplate this abnormality she leans towards me and lightly kisses me on the lips before releasing me and skipping away to join her friends.
I am momentarily stunned. Confused. Unable to take in what just happened. My first kiss, i never thought it would happen to me. I slowly raise my finger to my mouth and touch the place our lips met. Time seems to have stopped but as reality slowly comes back to me i am filled with a joy i have never experienced before, butterflies explode in my stomach with such force i find it difficult to breathe but a small smile still manages to twitch the corner of my mouth. I love her, she loves me, and right now it feels like it could last forever.

-For the month of December, 2010-

*Inception = "The beginning of something"

No comments:

Post a Comment