Wednesday 22 December 2010

A-Zen of LIFE.

So in my previous post i mentioned my views on life and personality; how we should treat one another.
Well recently i was in HMV buying posters to fill the large areas of blank wall in my room, i bought a Paramore poster, a You Me At Six poster, a Halo: Reach poster and an "A-Zen of Life" poster.
Obviously these are posters of things i enjoy but it is the last one i want to mention the most.
Because as i said previously about my veiws on life, this poster pretty much sums my veiws up!
So i had to buy it when i saw it because i thought, if its on your wall you'l see it everyday and might find it easier to follow the points!

So there it is. I don't know if you can read the writing.
But we should all follow these!

Instead of a song of the day, today's is a quote of the day:
Its from Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift, not a film you'd expect a meaningful line from but there was a few.
Here is one:
Sean: "So why'd you let me use your car? You knew i was gonna wreck it."
Han: "It's just a car"
Sean: "Still, thats a lot of money thrown away"
Han: "I have money, its trust and character i need around me, one car to see what a man's made of? That's a price i'm willing to pay."
Sean: "So why don't you ever race?"
Han: "What's the point of a race?"
Sean: "To prove i'm better then the other guy."
Han: "Just proves you're faster that's all, if i were to race, it'd have to be for something important"

Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment